NOVEMBER 17, 2014 BY
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the fifth consecutive year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 9, 2014. Donations are accepted through ColoradoGives.org
- Colorado Gives Day is powered by ColoradoGives.org, a year-round website featuring nearly 1,500 nonprofits. ColoradoGives.org encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Colorado nonprofits and an easy way to support them online.
- For the first time ever, Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the Incentive Fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.*
- Colorado Gives Day. It’s more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to support their favorite causes online through ColoradoGives.org.
- Give where you live on Colorado Gives Day, December 9, 2014.
- Can’t wait until Colorado Gives Day? November 1, 2014, donations can be scheduled ahead of time.
Give where you live – YVSC is now accepting donations at https://www.coloradogives.org/YampaValleyGives/YampaValleySustainabilityCouncil/overview