JUNE 8, 2014 BY
YVSC is excited to kick off our new Friends of YVSC campaign! We’re aiming for 30 friends in 30 days and offering exclusive benefits to those that join NOW!
7 Benefits to being a monthly YVSC donor:
1. Be entered to win a tablet computer when you sign up by July 8.
2. Spread your charitable contribution out over 12 months.
3. Rack up loyalty points on your credit card and feel good-not guilty-about it.
4. Receive an invitation to an exclusive good-karma party for Friends members only at the new Karma Wine Bar and Lounge, apps and drinks included on July 9!
5. Help YVSC earn a $1,000 challenge grant, just by signing up for a monthly donation.
6. Meet new “Friends” who care about our environment.
7. Make a difference in our community.
A LITTLE CAN GO A LONG WAY!
$10/month – 10 songs on iTunes OR you can provide an energy efficiency training for homeowners.
$15/month – 2 drinks on a Friday night OR you can support a Talking Green event, educating adults on topics from A(quaponics) to Z(ero Waste).
$20/month – 2 movie tickets for two OR you can sponsor 10 kids to attend the annual Youth Eco Summit.
$25/month – 2 fitness classes OR you can make one free concert an entirely waste-free event
*If you would like to give less than $10/month, any amount is accepted: please call Andy at 970.871.9299 x102 or email email@example.com.
Please help us reach our goal of 30 new monthly donors by July 8th. Sign up now and start investing in a sustainable Yampa Valley.
Sign-up is easy and secure.
1. At the top of the YVSC Colorado Gives donation form, fill in your monthly gift amount and choose recurring donation.
2. Complete the other donation details.
3. Add your donation to your cart and check out to process your gift.
4. You’ll receive an emailed donation receipt for tax purposes from Colorado Gives.
5. Sit back and feel good about the fact that you are sustaining YVSC’s mission-and our environment-all year long.
Provider: anonymous YVSC donor
Details:If YVSC signs up 30 new monthly donors by July 8, we’ll receive a $1,000 challenge grant.